Tuesday, June 1, 2010

200 POST!!!!


Aight so this is post number 200... Just my thoughts...

The life I live is amazing and I love it. I made alot of new friends just off the strength of music, fashion, skating etc whatever. I build relationships with people and it turns out dope, together we stand divided we fall. When I broke my ankle I kinda got back into writing music and planning for my clothing line and more blogging. But as time went on I realized that I got used to enjoying hanging out and not really doing nothing that could benefit off of... I just felt confused. I realized that while Im trying to be good at the things I enjoy in life I had forgot about personal things in my life that I had to take care of. So its like work 1st, work harder then play later lol. I started spending alot of time on Facebook/Twitter than most and just was like forget this I need a life change. So by the fall my line SND will be out, my EP which is titled "Wish You Were Here" will be done and I will be a more together person?

SCOOTIE McB WAS HERE*

1 comment: