Monday, April 5, 2010

B.O.B. "THE ADVENTURES of BOBBY RAY"



This cover is too cold, this is a must cop. I been up on B.o.B since the Rebel Rock days so finally the album is almost near confirmed tracklisting below. Freshman Class of 09 Alumni looking nice. The Adventures of Bobby Ray drops April 27th.

Tracklisting:
01. Don’t Let Me Fall
02. Nothin’ On You (featuring Bruno Mars)
03. Past My Shades (featuring
Lupe Fiasco)
04. Airplanes (featuring Hayley Williams)
05. Bet I (featuring T.I. and Playboy Tre)
06. Satellite
07. Ghost in the Machine
08. The Kids (featuring Janelle Monae)
09. Magic (featuring Rivers Cuemo)
10. Fame
11. Lovelier Than You
12. 5th Dimension (featuring T.I. & Ricco Barrino)
13. Airplanes (Part II) (featuring Eminem and Hayley Williams)
Bonus Tracks:
01. Higher
02. Mellow Fellow
03. Yesterday

Listen to the album leaks below.
B.o.B - Satellite
B.o.B. Ft. Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You
B.o.B. Ft. T.I. & Playboy Tre - Bet I

No comments:

Post a Comment