Monday, April 5, 2010

100th POST... SCOOTIE McBLOG


My life has been great... in & out relationships & jobs. I've found myself and it took for me to break my ankle for me to find out what I was good at... ANYTHING I SET MY MIND TO. I've made countless friends since the 1st fashion show me & my lil bro Fresh (Fall Into Winter 08) and we came a longgggggg way. Meeting J-Sun aka L*O*V who would be one of the best ppl to have a conversation with about real life fuck the music lol. I rap & produce music (Dream Team Music Group, design clothes (Serch N D-Stroy) heck of a networker (I make things happen behind the scenes, I probaly helped you if your reading this (THANK ME LATER n_n), super creative when it comes to promoting ANYTHING. And skate boarding is my favorite downtime thinking process plus means of transportation lol shouts out to EVERYBODY I skated with or ran into with a board.

My life changed musically on Feb 14, 2008 when I won the Kanye tickets to the Glow In The Dark tour, kept running into Big Sean, built a relationship with Earlly Mac, started working with my dude Juan as a artist and so on. MY LIFE IS LIKE A MOVIE. I show love to EVERYONE & can relate to every crowd hood, hip, weird & regular we all human....

BLOGGING I studied from Juan Neal, Cliff & Delon "DIDDY". Learned so much from them but still kept my originality, its fun what else more can I say about it. So heres to more post & new friends. I probaly got more to say but Im a just save it for the next post..... Scootie McB - "WHEN A PERSON SHOWS YOU WHO THEY ARE... BELIEVE HIM" JAY-Z

1 comment: