Saturday, July 10, 2010

STORM WATCHES



I was at work last night and some dude came through with family copping some food and as I was passing the food to him he grabbed it and out of nowhere I just saw this watch like nothing ever made... Immediately I was in aww and asked about the watch he even took it of and left me hold it... It had a little weight on it but the watch was just crafted dope lol... So I did my research (Google.com) and everything was on deck... Watches, wallets, glasses, clothing, for men, women, teens and unisex. It seems to be a brand from overseas might have to do a background check on Wikipedia, get the whole rundown... but until then I give you STORM. Check the site out here while you at it



This is the watch the dude had on. To me its the dope thing I've seen since G-Shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment