Tuesday, March 23, 2010

JOELL ORTIZ VS. E-1 RECORDS



Joell Ortiz revealed that his current label, E1 Music, wants him to create a Hip Hop "beef" to get his buzz up. Well I've found out that Joell won't even turn his album, Free Agent, in to E1 until they let him do a "major major, deal as a part of Slaughterhouse", possibly referring to Slaughterhouse signing to Shady Records.

"E1 steady telling me I suck cause I dont make DJ Khaled music at the same time they try to block me from eating elsewhere." Joell continued. "Im sick of the behind the scenes politics. Its time to expose certain bloodsuckers to some light. enough is enough. E1 is fucking cockblocking us from doing something monumental for our fans and our careers. I dont give a fuck who gets mad. its the truth."

Joell Ortiz won't even let E1 use his music or music videos, citing he paid for it.
"My team paid for 90% of my videos. We dont allow e1 to use shit they dont pay for."

No comments:

Post a Comment